Notion is an all-in-one workspace for organizing your life.
The Notion Made Simple course includes 8 modules, with beginner, intermediate and advanced phases.
We’ve also stuffed plenty of bonus lessons, activities and lessons in to help you fully grasp Notion.
Updated every month or two for the best and most useful Notion advice and onboarding.
The Basics of Notion (Free)
- Creating your account in Notion
- Understanding whether Notion is right for you
- Understand all the basic blocks
- Managing and crafting pages
- Utilising web clipping and advanced blocks
- How to use and create databases
- Sorting, filtering and searching your databases
- Adding database views and filters
Task Managing in Notion
- Create your weekly planner
- Customise, optimise and manage your tasks
- Craft dashboards for your task management
Note-Taking in Notion
- Manage notes all within databases
- Build rich-media notes with a range of multimedia
- Importing and exporting from Evernote
Project Management in Notion
- Create a project base for you and your team
- Collaborate together within pages or cards
- Connecting to tools like Slack, Google Drive and more
Share your Notion Pages/Workspaces
- How to share and manage workspaces
- Collaborate with others with reminders, tags and more
- Utilise comments and discussions for your team
Your Notion Set-Up
- Crafting your knowledge base on Notion
- Tracking everything that matters with Notion
- How to achieve Notion mastery with other useful resources